ABOUT OUR COMPANY
ecologia is a leading Western Australian environmental consultancy providing a wide range of environmental services and practical solutions to our clients.
At ecologia, we partner closely with our clients and evaluate projects in a holistic manner. We work side-by-side to assist them to navigate through the sometimes complex world of environmental regulation to produce an outcome that satisfies project deadlines, legislative compliance and environmental performance.
At ecologia we have a dedicated and respected team of highly skilled professionals and scientists capable of providing a diverse range of environmental services, maintaining ecologia as an industry leader amongst our peers. We provide a continual learning workplace where skill development and innovation are encouraged.
Our success is driven by our people and their ability to work effectively as a team, both internally and externally with our clients. We pride ourselves on achieving timely, cost-effective and positive environmental outcomes for our clients.
HEALTH & SAFETY
ecologia have provided a safe workplace culture for the past 25 years. Our people are accountable for their own safety and that of their team. Rigorous ongoing risk assessments and project specific safety management plans are an important part of our planning, preparation and execution of field and office based work.
Our field safety procedures include:
- A company-wide HSE Policy and HSE Management Program
- Site-specific health, safety & environment (HSE) plans
- Pre-mobilisation risk assessments and review of management procedures, planned, discussed and agreed upon by all relevant team members
- Training personnel in first aid, remote operations, four-wheel/defensive driving, equipment use and fauna handling
- Ongoing field safety checks and practical communication procedures
- Post field debrief and lessons learnt to identify potential improvements to equipment or work procedures
To provide leadership and ensure accountability in all these areas, our Directors and Principals are always intimately involved with project HSE planning and execution.